Pet Doctors Pet Slimmer of the Year 2012Dec 22, 2011
Win a Year's Supply of Healthy Food
to maintain that new slimline figure!
Your local Pet Doctors veterinary team will be able to give your pet a weightcheck and confirm if he or she is eligible for the competition which runs until 15th June 2012.
- The Pet Doctors group will be divided into regions – Cambridgeshire, Isle of Wight, Southampton & Portsmouth, West Sussex, East Sussex and Surrey.
- There will be a regional winner in each region and then an overall winner and runner up will be chosen from the regional winners.
- Only complete and valid entries will be considered. This will involve “Before” and “After” photos plus comments from the nurse, vet and owner and a completed weight chart, all of which the veterinary nursing team will complete.
- The winning pet in each region and then the overall winner will be the one who has lost the highest percentage of body weight and who is also able to present the most detailed and comprehensive entry.
- Regional winning pets– £30 online shop voucher, certificate and rosette
- Overall winning pet – year’s supply of food, certificate and rosette
- Overall winning owner – Marks & Spencer hamper to the value of £50
- Overall runner up pet – 6 month’s supply of food, certificate and rosette
- Overall runner up owner – Marks & Spencer hamper to the value of £25
ONLINE SHOP OFFER ON LIGHT DIETS
- We will be running an offer of 15% off light diets on the online shop from 3rd January to 28th February 2012 – VOUCHER CODE: PETLGT12
- Any Healthy Pets Club members will also be entitled to a further 20% off once they have created an account on the online shop and had their HPC discount activated.
- All entries must be submitted by the veterinary nurse responsible by the closing date of WEDNESDAY 20TH JUNE 2012.
- The winners will be announced in the first week of July.
For more information of weightwatching for pets, click here.
Rules of Competition
1. This competition is open to Pet Doctors clients only.
2. Employees of Pet Doctors Veterinary Clinics, their families, agencies, or anyone else directly connected with the competition are not eligible to enter.
3. Only 1 competition entry per household
4. By entering the competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
5. There will be no cash alternative to the prize
6. The decision of the Pet Doctors elected judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Entry into the competition is deemed as agreement to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the competition.
8. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed in transit to the competition address.
9. Entries will become the property of Pet Doctors and will not be returned.
12. Pet Doctors reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notification. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions also apply to any subsequent revision, whether notified or not.
13. Competition closes on 15th June 2012 and no entries will be accepted after this date.