- Formed in 1998 in West Sussex.
- Practices across Surrey, East Sussex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight and Cambridgeshire all offering a friendly, personal and caring veterinary service.
- In March 2010, Pet Doctors was acquired by CVS (UK) Limited and now operates as part of this larger group of veterinary practices and veterinary service providers.
Why Choose Pet Doctors to Care for your Pet?
All our staff:
- are specially selected to work as a dedicated team to care for your pets.
- attend regular training sessions to update their skills and ensure that your pet receives the best care at all times.
- are also a great source of information so if you have any concerns about your pet they will be happy to offer advice and give you peace of mind.
Our Clinics and Facilities
- Range of appointment times to suit your needs.
- Free parking for your convenience.
- Air-conditioned clinics for your pet's comfort.
- All our veterinary clinics are equipped with the best equipment to ensure we can offer a comprehensive service.
- Many of our veterinary clinics have in-house laboratories so that we can bring you important results as quickly as possible.
- Up-to-date treatments for your pet and wide range of pet healthcare products.
- Veterinary Nurse Clinics offering general healthcare advice and advice on caring for pets with long-term diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease etc
We regularly update and review our procedures to ensure we are bringing our patients the most effective, safe and modern veterinary treatments. We do all this to give your pet the best possible care and make it as comfortable as we can at what can be a stressful time for all.
Find your nearest Pet Doctors.
Affordable Healthcare Schemes
- HEALTHY PETS CLUB – monthly direct debit scheme for your pet’s routine healthcare which can save you £££s!
- PUPPY & KITTEN LOYALTY SCHEME - just £10.99 for 12 months - save up to £235 per puppy/kitten in the first year.
In the Community
We are committed to making a positive contribution to the local community and we strive to fulfil our shared values:
* Compassionate care
* Quality of Service
* Value for Money
Every year we get involved with various activities including town shows, charity dog walks, fetes, and so much more. We'll keep you updated on what we are up to and where you can find us!
Find out more about our CHARITIES OF CHOICE here!